Reviews

Monday, February 3, 2014

Monday Reads

Like last week, I'm back with my reading goals for the week. 
I'm proud to say, I finished both books I set out to complete in my last post (Slaughterhouse-Five and the Marked anthology-reviews over both coming soon!), and I had planned to post a January wrap-up for those of you who didn't get the chance to see my video wrap-up. That didn't go how I wanted it to- if you've seen the video, you know I strained my wrist between all the writing and typing I do. I'm no longer keeping it wrapped all day, so barring any possible set-backs in my "healing" I should be able to type regularly again. 
Yay!
Anyway, here are my short-term reading goals for this week:
-Finish "Keir" by Pippa Jay. I only have about 30 pages left, so that won't be a problem.
-Finish "The Aquatic Labyrinth" by Alastair Fontana. I downloaded the ebook from amazon January 30th when a promotion was held making it available for free. I'm about 25% through, and it's a pretty quick read, but being in ebook format- there are fewer opportunities for me to read it compared to my physical books.

Those are my short-term goals for the week- along with perhaps working on the layout here on the blog and posting those reviews!
I hope you all had a great weekend, and happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment