Reviews

Monday, February 10, 2014

This Week's Reads

Last week I not only finished both the books I set out to- I also finished Barry Lyga's "I Hunt Killers" the first book in the Jasper Dent series. 
Reviews are to come over all the books, either here or on my Youtube within the next few weeks.
Anyway, I'm back again with the books I plan to read this week!

1)"Cloud Atlas" by David Mitchell.
 I'm not sure if I'll be able to finish this book this week due to how it's written. Similarly to "House of Leaves", "Dot All Your Eyes", and "Infinite Jest", it's not a book to be read quickly.

2)"Mysteries in the Locket" the first book in the Rise of Oliria series by K.D. Williams.
The author sent me a copy of this book in PDF format and I'm hoping to get around to reading it this week. 

I hope everyone has a happy Valentine's Day this Friday and a wonderful week of reading. Be sure to come back this Wednesday to check out my review over Kurt Vonnegut's "Slaughterhouse-Five".

No comments:

Post a Comment