Reviews

Monday, February 24, 2014

This Week's Reads!

I'm back again with my to-read list for this week!
Last week, I only finished "Cloud Atlas", which I will review either here on the blog or on my Youtube channel soon.
That being said, I have two books I hope to finish by the end of this week:


  • "Grave Mercy" by Robin LaFevers: I first heard about this book from Kat, or Katytastic, on Youtube a few months ago and was completely drawn in by it. I won't go into too many details, but I'm a little over a quarter of the way through it and I'm really enjoying it. The time period and the characters have some of my favorite elements- and I'm sure I'll by dying to get the second book of the trilogy as soon as I close the book!
  • "The Fog of War" by Ethan Jones: I'll admit, I'm disappointed I didn't finish this book last week- it's short and seemingly action packed, but the story just hasn't drawn me in yet and I've been stuck under page 20 for a while. Hopefully this week I'll be able to dedicate more time to reading it and immersing myself in the story.

What are you guys reading this week? Let me know, and come back Wednesday to check out my next review over "Keir" by Pippa Jay!

No comments:

Post a Comment