Reviews

Monday, February 17, 2014

This Week's Reads!

It's Monday again, and that means it's a new week of reading! 

Last week I only finished one of the two books I was reading- "Mysteries in the Locket" by K. D. Williams.
I won't go into too many details about my thought now, but I will be doing a full review here in a few weeks. However, I had a lot of problems with the book and only gave it a rating of 2 out of 5 stars on on Goodreads.

This week I have two books I hope to finish:
1) "Cloud Atlas" by David Mitchell- I mentioned this book in last Monday's post, and I hope to finish it this week. It's a complicated book that is meant to be read slowly, and at times it is definitely more slow and frustrating to get through.

2) "The Fog of War" by Ethan Jones- The author sent me a digital copy of this book for review. It's the third book in a series, which I haven't read, however from what I've read, it seems like each book can be read as a sort of stand alone, so I'm hoping I won't be too confused by any already established plot points.

I hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day and be sure to come back Wednesday for my review of "The Aquatic Labyrinth"!


No comments:

Post a Comment