Reviews

Monday, March 17, 2014

This Week's Reads!

I'm writing this between studying and reading, so I'll make it quick!
This week, I plan on finishing the last 30 pages or so of "Animal's Make Us Human" by Temple Grandin and Catherine Johnson. After that, I'll start in on "Losing It"- which I just got from the Book Depository this past week and have been itching to read it!
In other quick news, if you read my "Marked Anthology" review, or if you've been following my Youtube channel for a while, you know that I'm a fan of Kit Rocha's (adult) "Beyond" series- And the fourth book in that series, "Beyond Jealousy", just released today as an ebook! Personally, I'll be waiting until it comes out in print-but it's still exciting and I couldn't help but share the news!

Be sure to come back Thursday to check out my review of "The Second Lives of Honest Men" by John R. Cameron!

No comments:

Post a Comment