Reviews

Monday, March 3, 2014

This Week's Reads!

Last week I finished both books I had planned to read! Now, I'll be reviewing "Grave Mercy" on my youtube channel, but "Fog of War" will be reviewed here on the blog next week, so look forward to that!

This week is a little different as far as what I'm reading.
 I plan on making a dent in "The Second Lives of Honest Men" by John R. Cameron who was kind enough to send me a digital copy of his book in exchange for a review. For those of you interested, there is currently a giveaway posted on Goodreads for the book that ends March 25.
I am also currently reading Gena Showalter's "Alice in Zombieland", however I really haven't been very excited by the book. I'm reading it for now but will most likely take a break from it when the two books I recently ordered come in. 

Be sure to come back Wednesday for a new book review over K. D. Williams' "Mysteries in the Locket" and Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment