Reviews

Monday, March 10, 2014

This Week's Reads!

Okay, so the books I mentioned I was waiting for in last Monday's post arrived, but I decided to finish "Alice in Zombieland" anyway. I gave it three stars, and I'll be doing a full video review in the near future if you want to hear my full thoughts on the book.
Other than that, I literally finished the e-book I had planned on finishing this past week- "The Second Lives of Honest Men" a few minutes before I started in on this post and quite enjoyed it! So be sure to check out my full review for that next Wednesday.
Now, because I just finished the e-book I was planning on continuing this week as well, I'll let this be short and let you guys know the physical book I'm planning on reading which is- drum roll.....
"Animals Make Us Human" by Temple Grandin. It's a non-fiction almost reference book, so it is a little slow, but I was recommended the book and over-all am enjoying it for what it is.

My review over "Fog of War" by Ethan Jones will be posted this Wednesday, and happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment