Reviews

Friday, January 24, 2014

The New Old Blog!

I've been mulling over the idea for a while. Thinking about it, but never acting- telling myself I could put it off, but I've finally come around...

I'm bringing back the blog!

Okay...so in theory, something should have been regularly active in order to be brought back, which I'll be completely honest- I never really did. However, I'm starting fresh! No guarantees, of course, but I have a renewed drive in keeping up with it this time.

Fingers crossed!

So here's an idea of what you'll be able to find here:

-Reviews: primarily for books that I also have video reviews filmed or planned. Though also for those books that I don't do video reviews for.

-Book discussions and reactions

-Top tens and recommendations

...and so much more!

So strap in, wish me luck, and welcome to my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment