Reviews

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

This Week's Reads!

I'm back!
For those of you who saw my last post, you know I was on a trip to Paris at the end of March- I haven't posted anything since because less than a week after I got back I had to leave for another trip. Finally though, the blog is back! I will be posting a review this Wednesday and a new video Friday on my Youtube channel!
In the next few months, a few things might be changing around- between school and work. Nothing is set, but there are a lot of very exciting prospective projects I might be working on in the future that could have an effect on my posting.

Anyway this week, I am reading "Shakespeare and Company" by Syliva Beach which I picked up at the Shakespeare & Co. bookstore in Paris. It's interesting, but a little slow- it's a memoir after all.
I am considering doing a few travel posts about my trips- primarily the Paris trip, and this week on my channel you'll find either my much anticipated "Grave Mercy" review or a March book haul, featuring mostly the book I picked up at Shakespeare & Co.

It's good to be back and I hope everyone has a happy week of reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment